By Deepak Vohra
About This Book
- Develop Java EE 7 purposes utilizing the WildFly platform
- Discover find out how to use EJB 3.x, JSF 2.x, Ajax, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, and Spring with WildFly 8.1
- A functional consultant choked with easy-to-understand programming examples that can assist you achieve hands-on adventure with Java EE improvement utilizing WildFly
Who This publication Is For
This publication is for pro WildFly builders. while you are already utilizing JBoss or WildFly yet do not use the Eclipse IDE and Maven for improvement, this booklet will convey you ways the Eclipse IDE and Maven facilitate the advance of Java EE functions with WildFly 8.1. This booklet doesn't supply a beginner-level creation to Java EE because it is written as an intermediate/advanced direction in Java EE improvement with WildFly 8.1.
What you are going to Learn
- Use Maven to improve and install Java EE purposes with WildFly 8.1
- Develop Java EE purposes for WildFly 8.1 utilizing the Eclipse IDE
- Create an EJB 3.0/JPA-based software with WildFly 8.1
- Familiarize your self with object-relational mapping with Hibernate 4
- Build and package deal a JSF 2.0 Facelets program with Maven after which installation it in WildFly 8.1
- Build a JAX-WS 2.2 internet carrier and a JAX-RS 2.0 RESTful net carrier and how you can use Spring MVC 3.1
This publication starts off with an creation to EJB three and the way to establish the surroundings, together with the configuration of a MySQL database to be used with WildFly. we are going to then advance object-relational mapping with Hibernate four, construct and package deal the appliance with Maven, after which installation it in WildFly 8.1, by way of an illustration of using Facelets in an online application.
Moving on from that, we'll create an Ajax program within the Eclipse IDE, bring together and package deal it utilizing Maven, and run the internet software on WildFly 8.1 with a MySQL database. within the ultimate leg of this publication, we are going to speak about help for producing and parsing JSON with WildFly 8.1.
Read or Download Advanced Java® EE Development with WildFly® PDF
Best application development books
Software program improvement is relocating in the direction of a extra agile and extra versatile strategy. It seems that the conventional "waterfall" version isn't supportive in an atmosphere the place technical, monetary and strategic constraints are altering nearly each day. yet what's agility? What are today’s significant ways?
In DetailWith over forty billion websites, the significance of optimizing a seek engine's functionality is key. Solr is an open resource firm seek platform from the Apache Lucene undertaking. Full-text seek, faceted seek, hit highlighting, dynamic clustering, database integration, and wealthy record dealing with are only a few of its many positive aspects.
Even if integrating safety into the layout of functions has confirmed to convey resilient items, there are few books to be had that supply tips on how one can include safety into the layout of an program. Filling this desire, safety for carrier orientated Architectures examines either program and safeguard architectures and illustrates the connection among the 2.
Over forty recipes for growing cloud-ready Java internet functions with Spring MVCAbout This BookConfigure Spring MVC to construct logic-less controllers that transparently help the main complicated internet techniquesBuild an awesome social and monetary program that applies microservices styles on deployment, self-testability, interoperability, cloud architectures, and scalabilityFast-paced, useful consultant to benefit how you can organize Spring MVC to provide relaxation assets and templates as required via the newest front-end most sensible practicesWho This booklet Is ForIf you're an skilled Java developer, with past event in net applied sciences, and need to step up on your occupation and remain up to date or study extra approximately Spring net scalability, this e-book is for you.
- Multimedia Systems (X.media.publishing)
- Web Components mit Polymer: Modulare Webanwendungen entwickeln mit dem Web-Components-Framework (German Edition)
- Mastering OpenCV Android Application Programming
- Emergent Web Intelligence: Advanced Information Retrieval (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- ReactJS Blueprints
Additional resources for Advanced Java® EE Development with WildFly®