By Qihao Weng Ph.D.
A useful, FULL-COLOR advisor TO distant SENSING
Written by means of an the world over popular professional within the box, An advent to modern distant Sensing introduces the newest advancements in distant sensing and imaging technology. This publication covers uncomplicated rules and discusses crucial applied sciences, corresponding to aerial images, radar, Lidar (light detection and ranging), photogrammetry, satellites, thermal radiation, and masses extra. Full-color photographs illustrate the ideas awarded, and evaluate questions on the finish of every bankruptcy support make stronger studying. This specific source presents the cast beginning in distant sensing required for constructing various geospatial applications.
- Geographic info approach (GIS)
- Global positioning process (GPS), cellular mapping, and Google Earth
- Electromagnetic radiation principles
- Characteristics of remotely sensed data
- Spatial, spectral, radiometric, and temporal resolution
- Aerial picture interpretation
- Remote sensors
- Earth statement satellites
- Digital photograph analysis
- Thermal distant sensing
- Active distant sensing
Read or Download An Introduction to Contemporary Remote Sensing (Electronics) PDF
Best telecommunications books
This quantity proposes novel transmission ideas that in achieving multi-path mitigation, via orthogonal frequency-domain processing, together with a excessive bandwidth potency, via house department a number of entry. It additionally can pay designated consciousness to the real-world difficulties encountered while integrating center detection algorithms right into a whole procedure.
This booklet is written in an easy-to-read variety, with a robust emphasis on real-world, useful examples. step by step factors are supplied for appearing vital management projects. while you are Cisco Unified Communications directors or engineers taking a look ahead for complex recipes to accomplish very important management initiatives, then this can be the easiest advisor for you.
A realistic, FULL-COLOR consultant TO distant SENSING Written by way of an across the world popular specialist within the box, An creation to modern distant Sensing introduces the most recent advancements in distant sensing and imaging technological know-how. This e-book covers simple ideas and discusses crucial applied sciences, corresponding to aerial images, radar, Lidar (light detection and ranging), photogrammetry, satellites, thermal radiation, and masses extra.
This ebook introduces the final thoughts of analysis tools in distant Sensing. It additionally addresses the whole examine framework, starting from ontology to documentation. As such, it covers the speculation whereas offering a pretty good foundation for conducting concrete learn actions. it isn't meant as a textbook on distant sensing; fairly, it bargains information to these carrying out study by way of studying philosophical and different matters which are in most cases now not coated by means of textbooks.
- Next Generation SDH/SONET: Evolution or Revolution?
- Signale - Prozesse - Systeme: Eine multimediale und interaktive Einführung in die Signalverarbeitung (German Edition)
- The Telecommunications Handbook: Engineering Guidelines for Fixed, Mobile and Satellite Systems
- Local Networks and the Internet: From Protocols to Interconnection
- Pax Technica: How the Internet of Things May Set Us Free or Lock Us Up
Additional resources for An Introduction to Contemporary Remote Sensing (Electronics)