By Paul A. Rees
Visit www.wiley.com/go/rees/zoo to entry the paintings from the book.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Zoo Biology and Management PDF
Best agriculture books
Wheat presents over 20% of the energy for the area inhabitants of five. three billion people. it's commonly grown in 5 of the six continents. it's a hugely flexible foodstuff product in that it may be saved thoroughly for lengthy classes of time and transported in bulk over lengthy distances. In relative phrases, it really is cost effective; during the last sector century, the inflation-adjusted rate of wheat has been declining.
During this new quantity on the planet Soil sequence, a few of the different types of Icelandic soils, their diversified features, their formation, degradation and erosion are reviewed. even as, the e-book additionally bargains with the agriculture and land use quite often to offer a whole view of Icelandic soils. the 1st half info the typical parameters akin to the weather and the geography of Iceland.
A pragmatic path in Agricultural Chemistry presents sensible tools in agricultural chemistry. This ebook discusses the main advancements in agricultural research, together with the atomic absorption strategy and fuel chromatography. geared up into six chapters, this publication starts off with an outline of the easiest device to take advantage of in soil sampling.
This books supplies a whole evaluation of the Soils of Slovenia, from soil examine historical past, weather, geology, geomorphology, significant soil forms, soil maps, soil propoerties, category, fertility, land use and crops, soil administration, soils and people, soils and industries and destiny soils concerns.
- ICT in Agriculture (Updated Edition): Connecting Smallholders to Knowledge, Networks, and Institutions
- Sustainable Intensification: Increasing Productivity in African Food and Agricultural Systems (International Journal Agricultural Sustainability)
- Capacity Building in Developing Countries: Human and Environmental Dimensions
- GIS Applications in Agriculture
- Extraordinary Goats: Meetings with Remarkable Goats, Caprine Wonders & Horned Troublemakers
Additional resources for An Introduction to Zoo Biology and Management